Monday 4 May 2009

Thank you Max!!

Thank you Max for creating this bog ...er... I mean blog thingy! Just testing the waters so to speak to see if other 'little bloggers' actually read it. I have included a long distance photo of me in my natural habitat doing what comes.....well.....naturally.

The rehearsals for Much Ado About Nothing (and from this point on will now be referred to as MAAN) seem to be going well - I know we have only had one, but that is besides the point...it went well..so there!! It is great to see the newbies (blog speak for new members) and I hope they enjoy themselves as much as we always seem to do.

I am delighted that Jenny's cuppa is still as good as ever and that the quality of biscuits has improved since she took over the job. Malcolm our tireless director is as excited about the production as ever.....he has so many ideas for our incredibly strong cast. I just know it is going to be brilliant and I am already looking forward to the after show party..but I am not telling you why!!

Ok Max I have now blogged for the first time and have to say it wasn't nearly as scary as I thought. In fact I rather enjoyed blogging and will probably blog a lot more in the future..be a love if you edit this, make sure it stays in context!!!

Lynnex
AD for MM's MAAN

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for thanking me. You're very welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Add your thoughts about what's happening.
Keep our production diary up-to-date!